Journey of Quilting

WTF!

I've decided that WTF must mean What The Fun! Blogger decided to delete the original post in it's meltdown last week but here's the recap:

Steve: Since when are you into embroidery?

Me: Oh, I'm into embroidery.

Steve: Oh, really?

Me: Yep, big time.

Steve: laughing and shaking his head... WTF, honey?

Of course he just said the letters but I'm pretty sure that WTF means What The Fun! Which makes total sense because Steve is just ecstatic about me adding another craft skill to my repertoire. ;)

So anyways, I'm hooked on embroidery. Big time. If you saw me on Facebook this weekend, you saw me posting about my first try at embroidery. BTW, someone commented saying "WTF" and I got a good laugh out of that! It's so addicting... it's like drawing with needle and thread. The flowers are just free-form in my attempt to learn some different stitches. I did stitch another piece from a pattern that maybe I'll show later this week.

In other news, Steve and I went to the Ranger game yesterday. It was a blast and they won. The weather was perfect... almost too perfect because the tops of my knees got fried in the sun as it was covered up by the nice breeze.

And lastly, a housekeeping note regarding the PIF... if you are participating and haven't emailed me your mailing address please click the "email me" button on the right side of the blog and get me your address so I can forward it on to your partner. Thanks!