Journey of Quilting

Wanna PIF?

Pay-it-forward... that is what this beautiful mug rug is!

Awhile back the lovely Marit hosted a PIF opportunity on her blog and I was one of the ones selected. It's not everyday that I get a package from Norway so I was super excited when it arrived yesterday.

Isn't it beautiful?!?

All my favorite colors...

And the quilting is just wonderful...

So now it's my turn! I have 365 days to make 3 PIF's for three of ya'll who are willing to receive something handmade and then turn around and PIF in a handmade way again.

I'll leave the comments open through the weekend so please comment to at least tell Marit what a great job she did and if you are interested in participating leave me a note telling me why. I'll pick three and announce them on Monday!

Have a wonderful weekend!