Journey of Quilting

Bee Blocks

I'm participating in my first bee and I am loving it! It is so much fun to get an envelope of scraps and turn them into a one of a kind block. This is a scrappy bee and we are making two blocks for the recipient of the month.

These are Leslie's:

She wanted scrappy, wonky log cabins with the cute birdie fabric featured. These are 15.5 inch blocks!

And then these are Andrea's:

She wanted right angles and I was happy to oblige after all the wonkiness I had been partaking in as of late :) I was so bummed because I ran out of fabric on the second block and I didn't have anything that matched even closely so hopefully she will have some extra scraps...

I love getting other people's scraps to play with! I'm working on this month's blocks already and once again, she has sent some gorgeous scraps.