Journey of Quilting

Sew {Along}

My friend Randi is hosting monthly sew alongs all year long. She has had some really fun projects so far!

In May her sew along is making a quilt. I was so flattered when she emailed me about using my Whimsy Time pattern.

As a part of the sew along, Randi and I will both be accessible via chat sessions for questions and help along the way. This really is a beginner friendly pattern so if you have never made a quilt and want to sew with friends and even make some new friends, I hope you will join in on the fun!

On the Road to Spring quilt
Randi is a fabulous teacher and always does a wonderful job with her sew alongs. I learned a ton about quilting when I participated in her On the Road to Spring quilt along. It was the first quilt along I ever did and I still credit Randi as the one who taught me and gave me the confidence to free motion quilt. To this day, it's still one of my very favorite quilts!

You can find all the details here... I hope you will join us!