Journey of Quilting

{Happenings}
What 245 boxes of Girl Scout cookies looks like. I don't even know where to start so we can get all these delivered...

There hasn't been much sewing going on around here. But that doesn't mean that we've been sitting around doing nothing either!
Girl Scout cookie season is upon us. Chaney sold the most in her troop which was her goal... I don't know where that competitiveness comes from. ;) So what you see up there is what 245 boxes of cookies look like!
And last week I got tired of my curly mop and got brave enough to get a pixie cut that I've been contemplating for a long time. With the right stylist, it can work surprisingly well with curly hair... or at least I think so.

Untitled

Now I'm just about the last person who likes to post pictures of themselves but I know as soon as I blog about it, I'll get requests for a picture of the hair. So here you go!

And last but not least, Steve was out of town this past weekend which meant I had little control over any person or animal in our house. Everyone listens better to him... sigh.

Someone is being a very good sport while someone else is obviously not practicing her violin...

But in an attempt to assure him that I had everything under control, this is the picture I sent him. See?? Chaney is clearly practicing her violin and Gus is being a very good dog! ;)