Journey of Quilting

Sunroom...

Before summer is over, I wanted to share my sunroom makeover I have done... these pictures were taken in June, and since then, I have added a few more things... which are more geared towards enjoying this room in the autumn months...

this antique gate was hung on the wall per my husband's idea... and I'm so glad he thought of it!
it's a great place to savor the aroma of herbs, and treasured items

with the dappled sunlight, the ferns were thriving in here... and next year I'm hoping to get a few orchids... it would be a dream of mine to include some more conservatory plants in here as well...

this room is simply the best for reading and sleeping... with all the casement windows the breezes and the sounds of the birds in the surrounding trees completely calm you...
we have brought many pieces of our found treasures in here... shells and nests... skulls and flowers...

~here's to a great rest of your week~
xo+blessings,