Journey of Quilting

Pets on Quilts {show}

this quilt can be seen here... Sew Cal Gal is having a Pets on Quilts show! Isn't that the greatest idea??
Gus is our quilt dog. It's not unusual for him to bury himself under a quilt on the couch. And then my favorite part is when he gets up and walks around the house with a quilt draped over his back. I swear that sometimes he's part human!

This quilt can be seen here... He is also our "sick" dog. If anyone is sick in our home, I can guarantee that he's in their lap sharing the quilt.


This quilt can be seen here... We have had Gus for a few years now. We adopted him from a shelter with only a few days left on his "time" there. When I picked him up the shelter employee told me then that he loved blankets and she was right. He has to be put to bed each night in his crate with a blanket. He is the perfect compliment to Buddy, our other Beagle and I can't imagine our family without him {or Buddy}. Dogs are just the best... so sweet and always ready to love you unconditionally.
The Pets on Quilts show is running August 15th - 19th so go enter and take a look at some really cute pets too!