Journey of Quilting

Design {team}

So EQ7 and I were fighting last night. We've actually been going round and round for several days as I've been trying to figure out how to take this quilt design from real life to a pattern. Now, I should also say that I'm not very tech-savvy so it's definitely not an issue with EQ7. And as a matter of fact, my non-quilting husband had it figured out within a few minutes which tells me that the program is pretty user friendly. ;)

So Steve stepped in and got me on the right track even though it seemed completely backwards to him for me to make an entire quilt top and then design the block and pattern on the computer.
Left brain, meet right brain...

And shorty after he came to the rescue, I was coloring in my quilt and playing with importing fabrics {which I've still got some work to do on...}.
Just another reason why I love this guy...