Journey of Quilting

Checking in...

Just a quick note to let ya'll know that I'm still OK. :)

It's been an interesting few weeks and I would be lying if I said that I haven't had lots of anxiety lately. Fortunately I go back to the allergist on Monday to do all the allergy testing.

I'm hoping and praying that the tests show what I'm allergic to so I can eat a meal without feeling a surge of panic with even the slightest itch anywhere near my mouth.

I haven't been able to take any kind of allergy medication since Tuesday because antihistamines interfere with allergy testing. If you know anything about springtime allergies in Texas then I'm sure you know what I'm referring to when I say that the inside of my head it itching.

Maybe if I'm not sneezing like crazy, I'll be able to do a little sewing this weekend. I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother's Day on Sunday!