Journey of Quilting

Friday {Photos}

I have done zero sewing this week. It's been one of those weeks. I did stumble on a very cool quilt yesterday at our local courthouse. Look, it's a granny square quilt... from the 1900's.

And look at the rounded corners... it's true, they really aren't that modern!
Have you discovered Instagram? I kept seeing all of Cindy's cool photos pop up on Facebook and decided to jump on board. It's the coolest thing! I've been using the app all week.

Chaney's first violin concert was last night and she did a wonderful job. We could not have been prouder. We have had some ups and downs in regards to practicing throughout this year but once she figured out that there was a concert which of course needs a new dress; she was all about the violin!

She is asking to take private lessons this summer so I am pretty sure we are off to a good long term appreciation of the violin and music in general.
One last thing pending for the week is facing our arch rival in softball tonight... after that I'm definitely relaxing!
Have a wonderful weekend. :)