Journey of Quilting

Pinterest {Polite}

What an interesting discussion we had around Pinterest! If you missed it I would encourage you to go back and read the post and all the intelligent and thoughtful comments.
This blog is Pinterest Polite. That means that, as a blogger, I like Pinterest as long as proper credit is given for the images pinned. Not everything on this blog is fair game, though. Here are my guidelines:

  • You do not have to ask for permission to pin from this blog as long as you follow the other guidelines below.
  • You may pin most pictures from this blog {see below for exceptions}
  • Please give proper credit back to this blog via linking or http://www.thatgirlthatquilt.com/ in the text of the pin.
  • Please do not pin a tutorial and give the complete instructions of the tutorial in the pin. Tutorials are hard work and a little credit would be nice!
  • Please do not alter my photos before or after you pin them.
  • I occasionally have guests or images on my blog that are not my own and they will clearly give credit to the creator/owner. Please do not pin these images from my blog as they are not mine and are used on my blog only with proper permission.
  • Please do not ever pin pictures of my family without my permission. And please know that even if you ask, the answer will most likely be "no".
Thanks for reading and playing nice! If you have any questions, please let me know.
If you would like to use my Pinterest Polite badge and/or guidelines shown above for your own blog or website you are welcome to use them without linking back or giving credit. You are also welcome to pin this!