Journey of Quilting

Have a Stitchin' Weekend # 3

Good morning! How was your weekend?

I had a great weekend working on several projects including a new pattern. I also started an unexpected project... reading The Hunger Games. Holy cow! Have you read this trilogy?? I finished the first one in a day and I'm working on reading the second book now. If you haven't read these books, I highly reccommend them.

1. grocery bag, 2. HWB button close up, 3. spiderweb quilting
Today I wanted to feature just a few favorites from our first two Stitchin' Weekend link ups that I was able to find on Flickr. Several are new-to-me bloggers so I hope you will go take a look at what these creative ladies are up to.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing my lunch sack tutorial! In the meantime, please link up and show off what you worked on this weekend. It can be anything crafty and it doesn't have to be finished. Please mention that you are linking here in your blog post OR you can grab the button and let it live on your side bar so you don't have to remember every week.

I hope ya'll had a stitchin' weekend!