Journey of Quilting

A Blogging Tutorial!

I am SO excited that Blogger has added the page function. It's like having tabs or sections on your blog. I added mine yesterday and I love how un-cluttered my home page has become.

I'm not the most computer savvy so I thought I would share what I learned yesterday via trial and error...

If you want to add stand-alone pages to your blog, here is what you do: Click on New Post like you are going to write a new blog post. Instead, click on Edit Pages. From there you will see your pages screen. Click on New Page and create your freestanding page! Make sure you click Publish Page.

The default is to have these tabs show at the top of your blog like you see mine showing. You can have up to 10 pages to organize your blog anyway you want. You can add pictures, text, links, etc.

So in summary: New Post > Edit Pages > New Page > Publish Page

Super cool and organized!