Journey of Quilting

Journal {Love}

Tufted Tweets scraps Don't you just love a good journal or sketchbook? Me too.

Sherbet Pips scraps As much as I try to be modern and design my quilts on the computer, I can't seem to get away from using colored pencils and paper. I use Moleskine journals and I buy them in bulk. I'm not a big scrap user but I really like embellishing my journals with them.

More Tufted Tweets scraps Now while I have put my own spin on these, this is not my original idea. The book that really got me interested in quilting and fabric, Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, shows how to make these journals and a lot of other really cool fabric projects.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Happy Fabric Tuesday!

Edited to add: I buy my Moleskines here.