Journey of Quilting

Breaking Up

So after doing my business taxes and seeing the amount of fees that I have been paying, I have decided to break up with Etsy. Now, I love Etsy and I will always shop there because of the incredible artisans and suppliers that sell there... but I can't seem to build in enough markup to justify what it costs me when I sell something.

Goodbye, Etsy... Hello, That Girl The Shop right here on my blog! I really like having everything self-contained here with a more seamless feeling. Plus, I can house my PDF patterns and make them instantly download-able in my shop here which was impossible on Etsy. And BTW, I am about to have several new patterns done... yay!

The shop is still a little bare bones from a design standpoint because a lot of it is up to me and what I want to do HTML-wise which is definitely more of a Steve project. ;) But in the meantime, I'm still excited because it's very cost effective and easy to manage.

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend...