Journey of Quilting

a *sigh* and something cute

This was supposed to be a happy, look-at-the-cuteness post but I just can't seem to pull it together enough to fake it.

Fake it 'til you make it... that's the old adage that I used to follow. But that can become a slippery slope of fake it 'til you make it a habit of faking it... and that's just not healthy.

People are mean. People are sneaky. People are ruthless. People are selfish and greedy. And of course, I am speaking of no one in blogland. These people are real life ones that I have to deal with and sometimes it takes a toll. The past few days have been like this so please excuse me for a bit while I restore my emotional compass back to working order.

Ya'll are the best and I very much value having a place to talk and be my quilty, crafty self even on those not so great days. I'll be back on Monday to announce the winner of the Impressions giveaway and show a new quilt. Promise. :)