Journey of Quilting

what is Anne Marie thinking...

yes, about the baby due in a few short weeks... but honestly, this May Event is really the best thing that could be for me right now... a blessing if you will...

My Hungarian roots are colorized by the true gypsy blood that runs through my veins...

photo credit: gypsy purplestories of dirt floor huts, and brushing the dirt with a special rake to make patterns in the floor when company comes to visit... seriously...
no joke!! I am from Gypsy Blood (I know what you are thinking... "oooohhhh... that explains it!) lol
you have no idea how badly I want to make a gypsy hut of my own...
or at least bring in more textures and colors into my home decor...
so I'm trying...
I just bought 2 pink chairs for my living room — PINK! (do you think my gypsy soul is telling me it's a girl?) 
Our home is pretty 'prairie farmhouse', but I came up with a new one that I really like: "PRAIRIE GYPSY"
that's me!

photo credit: Tobias Harvey

but I tend to crave solitude colors as well... and would love to spruce up the corn crib like this: 

photo credit: Virginia McDonald see? didn't I tell you I was random?
thoughts are like that when you just had a braxton/hicks contraction and some sugared treats with milk (craving)
I tend to dress the same way... sometimes pure linen with simple drop earrings... or a classic long denim skirt with a t-shirt top and funky hat or head scarf
it never is the same
and neither should my "decorating"
I am no decorator... not one bit do I think so, but I do like expressing myself around my home with sometimes new furniture, new drapes I made, or a simple throw

and don't you worry! I am still focused on that master bedroom!!
inspiration via linenandlavender.blogspot

focused

just on about 20 different things right now

xo+blessings,