Journey of Quilting

Totally Wednesday {Words}

rainbow pillowcase I bought on Etsy. I'm not calling it vintage because that would mean that I'm old!
I don't know how it started but somehow we were having a conversation at dinner and Chaney, half-way listening, thought that we said something about bringing someone back from the dead. Like I said, I don't know how or what part of our conversation landed us with the following:

Chaney: did you say something about bringing her back from the dead?

Me: ummm... no. I don't think so.

Steve: where did you get that from, Chaney?

Chaney: oh, I don't know. I guess I was just thinking about how it was totally possible, way back in the '80s, to bring someone back to life.

Steve nearly spews his milk... I'm trying not to laugh too hard...

Me: oh really?

Chaney: Yep. Totally.

Oh, those magical 1980's. Way back when kids really listened to their parents at the dinner table and people were routinely raised from the dead.