Journey of Quilting

Studio {Reveal}

As I was taking pictures this afternoon, I was thinking...
...if I had sewing friends nearby I would have an open house where everyone could come over to eat, drink, and talk fabric...
I can't offer food and drink here but welcome to my new sewing studio, friends!

Amy Butler... Reds... Innocent Crush

Prints... Aquas... Blues...

Solids

Greens... Purples... Browns... Blacks Don't you love the mini-bolts of fabric?? I now have no excuse for not shopping my stash first.
So now that you have seen some of my fabric, here are the less exciting parts...

More storage... Nope, not all of my fabric is out on the shelves. I had 200 boards to make the mini-bolts so the rest is in the cabinet. Most of it is large pieces for backing or smaller {less than a 1/4 yard} pieces. 

Here's my design wall, sewing machine, and look at that neat scrap basket!

To the right of that is my cutting table with cute little dresdens waiting for a new project.

If you turn around you can see the fabric "art". The Amy Butler print on the top right is the last remnant of the first quilting fabric I ever purchased. So, let's just blame Amy for my fabric obsession love...

Here is Chaney's corner that she has personalized with her own crafts and important items to display. I love that she has her softball trophy on the shelf with her swimming ribbons hanging off...

And on your way out you can see my quilt waiting to be quilted and a cute little fabric wreath.
I still have curtains to make and some more projects to finish but I am officially in love and promise to keep this room clean and organized... most of the time. ;)
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Steve for my new studio! And thanks to ya'll for visiting today!