Journey of Quilting

do.Good {a block}

You know that paralyzed feeling you get when there's so much to do and you don't know where to start?

I'm having one of those weeks... I have lots of projects in the works but I've spent most of this week staring at them. So instead of letting you stare along with me, I thought I'd show you a really fun bee block.

1. Yellow & White/Tan, 2. Sunrise Spectrum Baby Quilt, 3. Pinks & Red, 4. Oranges

Rachel of Stitched in Color was the designer/quilter for the month of November in our charity bee, do. Good Stitches. {my absolute favorite bee, BTW}. She had the genius idea of embroidering linen blocks, sending them out to us assigning color themes to each stitcher. I got orange and I was thrilled about that because I'm loving orange these days.

Her embroidery is amazing! I can't embroider at all so I'm always impressed with you ladies who can.

I kept my block fairly simple. This is for a baby quilt but I love the bicycle print because I know this quilt will be cherished well into childhood. I pieced it improv style but kept it square so the embroidery really stands out. I'm pleased... :)

I can't wait to see the finished quilt! Rachel is so talented and I know this quilt will be beautiful and will be a blessing to a young mom.