Journey of Quilting

the book and fabulous Fifi!!

Some of you, after following this blog for awhile, already know that our home was photographed for a book by the fabulous Fifi O'Neill...
The beautiful cover, and all the photographs in the book, were photographed by Mark Lohman... and this happens to be Maria's living room from Dreamy Whites... who I am so happy to be a friend of...
the book is now ready to pre-order at Amazon... you can order it here

It was definitely a lot of work to get the whole farm ready (gardens, horse areas, barns, home, food!) but more fun than work... and in the process Fifi, Mark, my husband and I had a wonderful time becoming friends with them as they sat around our table under the pergola enjoying dinner outdoors...
Fifi (and hopefully Mark) will be coming here for the May 2011 event at the farm to sign her book... as well as making it available for purchase on the farm...
isn't that exciting?? That means you could meet Fifi! and have her sign her book!!! here at the farm!!!!!!
With a new baby in my arms, I'll still have plenty of room for lots of hugs for my dear friend coming back to the prairie...
Book your trip now! (more exciting news later this week about who is coming to sell her beautiful wares... here's a hint: she's beautiful inside and out, and is coming from the mountains) *tee hee* xo+blessings,

p.s. if any of you are thinking of flying in for the event, please email me at: ndfmama@gmail.com and I'll help you find the perfect hotel