Journey of Quilting

Lunch Bag {part deux}

I have insomnia and last night was one of those nights. So instead of laying in bed freaking out about not being able to sleep, I made a lunch bag.

My first attempt at this bag can be seen here. I'm much happier with this one though. :) The thing I like the most about making bags is that there is always something to learn or tweak to make it come together easier, faster, etc...

This bag is Chaney's lunch bag. It's small-ish, insulated and most importantly, it received her approval this morning.

I really, really like the drawstring top on the structured bag. There's one thing I'll do differently on the next few bags but overall I love how it turned out.

Next up: a medium sized bag for me and a large bag for Steve. And then a PDF pattern to make all three sizes!

Linking up for Fabric Tuesday over at Quilt Story and Finish it Up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts!