Journey of Quilting

Fabric {Friday}

Someone asked what fabric line was shown in my last post. It's been so long that I couldn't remember the designer or the line. But through the magic of Google, I now know that it's Blossom by Urban Chicks.

I'm pretty sure this was the first jelly roll that I ever purchased. I loved the design and the colors... fell out of love... and now back in love. Isn't that funny how that happens? It's a first for me which must mean that I've been quilting for awhile!

the little birds are my favorite...
Further proof that it's been a a really long-standing WIP: I have no pictures of the quilt top. This quilt obviously pre-dates my blogging days... ;)

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be finalizing the quilt along pattern and details to avoid my white-knuckle flying tendencies. Once we are on the ground, who knows what we'll do. Sometimes it's nice to just be spontaneous on vacation!

One more quilt along hint: think chevrons.