Journey of Quilting

New Fabric!

My name is Jennifer and I am a fabric addict.

There. I confessed.

I have been really, really good about using fabric from my stash but as I am looking at the blocks for my Dear Jane quilt, I am seeing some colors that I am missing. I have been scouring the internet but I have only managed to find Civil War reproduction fabric by the yard, fat quarter, or charm squares. Either too much or too little because if I stay true to the original, each fabric is used only once.

I found my answer today! Aunt Emily's Basket on Etsy sells Civil War reproduction fabric specifically cut for Dear Jane quilters (11" x 8"). She has a good selection and many of her fabrics are no longer in print which is an even bigger plus. So if you are a fabric addict or a Dear Jane quilter I hope you will take a look at her shop.

Yay for new fabric!