Journey of Quilting

when the tide turns...

i dodge
i try to hide
i don't like my picture taken (yes, yes, Karen... no whining!)
the other day, my son of 10 yrs. old says "Mama!! don't take my picture"
well, he's too cute not to, so "too bad" was my response
then he says "why don't you post YOUR picture"
busted

so just to show him I am not afraid of my picture taken alone, without a child in my arms or them wrapped around me...

when I take a picture with someone (such as one of my children) the focus is on them and not me...
like I have said before... it's worse than hearing my voice on the answering machine!!
enjoy your day
even though you were subjected to seeing my picture (and yes... you see correctly! I'm in the sale barn putting up branches... doesn't nature make the best decorations??)
xo+blessings,

p.s. hotel information will be posted up on the website today for those of you coming to the sale and art classes