Journey of Quilting

B&W Sunday...

Living out here in the country, can get mighty lonesome sometimes... lately, I have been becoming "part of the prairie"... don't freak out now, I'm still sane... i think... what I mean is, it has brought me so much peace and inspiration...

~that I didn't know existed until we moved here and are now settled~ When I am blessed to have people stay over at the farm, some might say "you go overboard"... or "you shouldn't have"... or such things, but to me, my home is a part of who I am, and I had the most fun recently putting together a whole room for a visitor who stayed nearly 5 days... and it was worth every minute of my preparation taking time out between jaunts to and from the prairie to fill my room... a little flute playing...

more this week on my room's transformation... blessings,

Please enjoy other B&W Sunday posts:
~ Carole ~ Julie ~ Turquoise Diaries ~ E

nikő