Journey of Quilting

Embroidery {overload}

So it's great to be back! This week is a crazy one as we are getting Chaney ready for her first overnight camp. *sniff* I only managed to get a small amount of sewing squeezed in during a busy weekend so I thought today that I would share my completed projects from my Stitchin' Summer patterns.

My first Stitchn' Summer pattern is going to be a wall hanging sometime soon. It's basted and ready for quilting when I can get around to it. I love the bright colors and how they match Tufted Tweets!

My Mid-mod house pattern was so fun to stitch. My favorite part are the rose bushes made up of French knots which just might be my favorite stitch because of all the texture you can create. I'm thinking I'm going to design a few more of these styled houses to make a group...

And the last pattern... I'm planning on adding a patchwork border and then stretching it over canvas to hang somewhere in our home. :)

I really love the letters in "child"... the French knots look like pom-poms to me.

I have a Flickr group from my quilt-along that I've made into a That Girl... That Quilt & Friends group where you can share what you make from these patterns, my tutorials, or my quilt patterns. I hope to see some of your work popping up there!

Hope your week is off to a good start!