Journey of Quilting

to cherish...

Trust me, I'm not a morning person usually, but you get me at the lake house we used to rent, and suddenly, I'm up at dawn, and it's like looking at the world...

with different eyes...

... touching life with care...

~it invigorates your soul to be alone in a canoe~
beaching the canoe, and literally soaking up all the pleasures God has given us, inspired me to share this experience, and even though you might not be able to go to a lake, ride in a canoe, or perhaps not even be able to sit on a beach, there are experiences out there to see God's love just shining down upon you...

we all hunger for more in life, it's our nature... not only to feed our bodies, but our souls too...

so let's kick off our shoes and enjoy our lives... no matter what troubles you may have...

what do you say? are you with me?

I am trying not to waste any day... especially with this love of my life by my side...

and to think he has given me five beautiful children... of our very own!... truly to love and to honor, cherish... until this day forward...

sorry about the totally cheesy picture of us — it's the only one with me actually in the photo for a change!: -)