Journey of Quilting

A Block {and a drink}

{Make Life... Bee block} ... but not at the same time. I'm pretty sure that most of us know that drinking and sewing doesn't mix well. ;)

First, my daughter is doing much better. Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and prayers. We still don't have any definitive answers but for now I'm just very thankful that she's feeling better.

{The remnants of a Mambo Taxi...} Steve and I had date night Friday night and we had a wonderful evening. It was so nice to reconnect after a long and stressful week. He's just the best...

I got some sewing done but all I managed was a block for my Fresh Modern Bee. My machine is now back in the shop {grrrr...} so I'm back to hand-sewing for the next few days. But anyways, don't you just love the block? The request was for half square triangles in a 16.5" block. And BTW, that is a huge block! I love the Make Life line of fabric so I was happy to oblige. I'm pretty pleased with my HST's and yes, those around the border are that tiny!

I hope ya'lls week is off to a great start! Mine sure is... :)