Journey of Quilting

Farm "pure"...

A morning motto for me on the farm is that "I enter this day with a peaceful heart" and through my daughter's precious peace within her, I can see that peace... An oil rendition of a spring photograph I took entitled "peaceful heart"... It is one in my Farm 'pure' series.

The curiosity I have for art... I don't hang pictures with frames very much... I search for just the right oil painting, pop the frame out, and hang it on my wall, to invoke the feeling of an art studio.
With our walls in the living room "buff" colored paint, and the white crown and trim throughout, the neutral backdrop is perfect to showcase these oils... originals, all signed... not by famous artists, just people like you and me... and if I could, I would fill my whole house with that same feel... pure art...
My photography has now evolved, like the coming spring, into oil renditions of my some of my favorite photos I have taken over the past 8 years on the farm, and they are now becoming available at the market.

"seraphim" Hoping for the eventual spring~