Journey of Quilting

B&W Sunday with barn envy...

the photo above was our previous CSA logo/picture

this one is so dreamy to me, and to think of what I would do to that place... man oh man...

and the next one is one of my favorites from inside of one of my 'antiquing' friends... it's an old school house she relocated to her house, and is turning into a shop... again... man oh man...

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, and whatever you do, give everyone you meet a genuine smile today, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...

( I seriously think I need barn counseling...)
FOR MORE PARTICIPANTS OF B&W SUNDAY VISIT: all around the globe...
~ JULIE (from Sydney Australia) ~CSILLAGOS (from Hungary) ~ TURQUOISE DIARIES (from İstanbul + Datca, Turkey ~ JAMES Thank you for paricipating