Journey of Quilting

photo

Okay, I know... I am such a "sucker" for animals! You all know that already... and apparently so do a lot of other people... just this week I was approached by someone needing a good home for 3 geese (I'm only taking in 1 — i think), a cat is being dropped off here on Saturday, I even almost went home with a stray cat at a party we were at this weekend (no thank you)... and Sasha (the cutie pie doggie in the photo above). Our horses are from a woman who passed away from cancer, the ducks were from a woman inundated with ducks (you kwim BH), many cats have come and go, and our previous beagle was a shelter animal... Ever since I can remember I have taken in found kittens, the occasional turtle, and injured birds... Wish me luck tonight... Sasha (above) recently lost her human Mama, and needs a replacement, and it sounds like I have some pretty big shoes to fill... we'll just have to see how she fits into the family... she's 7, so cute, totally trained, super cute, good with kids, totally cute... I'll try not to let the "cute" factor supersede my decision... I'll try...

this time, I am going to try not getting attached... I swear...