Journey of Quilting

A Christmas Parade!

I love a good Christmas tree. Don't you? Themed trees are awesome and creative but I really enjoy the "homemade" trees the most; the ones that are a collection of ornaments... handmade ornaments... kid-crafted ornaments... special ornaments... vintage ornaments... they all tell a story.

We have a homemade tree but I still enjoy adding a creative touch with a tree topper...

Handmade angels sing on our stairs...

I look forward every year to seeing what Chaney is going to want to leave out for Santa. One year it was carrots, another year it was a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, and then on rare occasion she follows tradition with cookies & milk.

And then there's the chic Charlie Brown tree with disco ball ornaments... Chaney definitely has the creative gene. :)
What is your favorite tradition? I'd love to hear about it and I would be thrilled to see your tree! So don't be shy... link up and share!