Journey of Quilting

the weekend before sale!

We know how hard it is to get to the store... or want to go to the store

let alone find something unique... hand crafted... USA made...

so starting now, Jason and I have decided to host a big sale in the shop!!!!

here's a peek at what you'll find on sale... as well as other items we still have available

If you would like your items shipped and arrived before Christmas... you have to order by Monday...

**click on images to see them in the shop **

journals the sacred prairie collection...

the cutest little vintage candy canes (limited quantity left!!)

the sweet life...

spoons (hand carved from start to finish)

the ebook: simply Christmas... with farm is able to be emailed to anywhere!! so make sure when you purchase the ebook, you ignore the shop's policy of only orders in USA... Fra in Italy has enjoyed it as much as my friend Julia in USA...

it is only $2.99... and makes a great virtual stocking stuffer!!!

available by clicking the cover here...

and again... and huge thank you to all of you emailing me and telling me you like the book... thank you so much!!! we are SO glad! and it was so much fun doing... that I am in the works on another...

on a decorating note... (fun fun)
I totally redid the house today, no money spent — just lots of muscles!! am up late in so much excitement that Christmas is coming so soon... I can hardly wait! the kids and I have some really fun things to share with you...

(and I'm sure I'll pop back in here to journal some more thoughts... no doubt about that)

peace + blessings,