Journey of Quilting

Progress Made... {UPDATED}

The Old + New top is finished! It measures 50 x 60 at the moment and I'm pleased with how it's looking so far. :)

Now the fun part... how to quilt it. What do y'all think? I can always do free motion quilting but there are LOTS of seams to think about dealing with. Straight line quilting in some sort of grid pattern? I'm not sure...

*Thank you all for your kind comments and your great quilting suggestions! I auditioned multiple patterns and ultimately settled on a meandering free motion pattern. I'll write a bit more about my choice when I post the completed quilt pictures. The quilt is done but it's raining, in the summer, in Texas {who ever heard of such a thing??} so I haven't been able to get good pictures yet!*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad