Journey of Quilting

{Pretties}

I love these little hairpins. I wear one almost every day to keep my hair out of my face, especially in the summer.

I bought my first set of three for $15.00. And then I lost them. I contemplated buying another set but then it dawned on me that I'm pretty crafty.

That's when I went on Etsy and found Zardenia. She has tons of little flowers and such... plus she sells the pins in little DIY kits. She ships super fast and was sweet enough to include an extra pin because this girl ordered seven flowers and only six pins.

I made seven clips last night while watching The Bachelorette... why oh why can they not kiss with their mouths closed every once in awhile? And why does she have to cry so much?? I digress...

I used a little dab of this glue that I bought at Joann's. It supposedly takes a full 24 hours for the glue to completely set but I'm still wearing one of the blue butterfly clips this morning. Let's hope that I'm not permanently wearing this pin because it becomes glued to my head! But just in case it does, I chose my favorite pin... it's all about choices, you know.

So, it cost me $11.75 for the pin supplies from Zardenia + $3.50 for the glue + $1.05 for the impulse gum purchase at Joann's + 15 minutes of time. Plus I multi tasked while watching ridiculous TV so I really didn't loose those minutes of my life... not a bad crafty outcome!