Journey of Quilting

Wednesday Words {lest you think}

that my sewing studio...

...always looks...

...like this.

It does not.
Steve is flying today so I figured it was a good day to post these pictures. :) He won't see the post until tonight and then by that point, there will be comments telling me that your rooms look the same way sometimes. Right??

No more projects for me until I get re-organized. It's driving me nuts! This is a stressful and super busy week so it's probably a good thing that I am just able to clean and organize. My sewing mishaps always seem to occur when I'm stressed out... ;)

PS... for those who commented, emailed, and called me about last Wednesday's post, thank you. Your encouragement meant so much to me and was actually why I took the post down. I don't like negativity and having such positive friends around me reminded me that I am always better off directing my energy towards creating. There will always be meanies out there and I can't help that. What I can help though, is to be the bigger person, move on, and focus on trying to make something awesome.

After cleaning my room.