Journey of Quilting

Tuesday {favorites}

Quilt & Photo by You had me at bonjour It's always fun to see a pattern that I designed creatively interpreted and made by someone else...

You had me at bonjour... is a new-to-me blog that is not only full of great quilts, photos, and projects but the writing is very well done and witty. You can see all of her Serendipity quilt photos here. Don't you just love the color gradation?


Quilt & Photo by Carla of Lollyquiltz Lollyquiltz is one of my favorite blogs. Everything Carla does is quality and she has a great eye for color. She is also having a giveaway today to celebrate her 1 year blog anniversary! You can see all of her Serendipity quilt photos here. I especially like the border and the straight line quilting to define it!

I hope you will go take a look at both of these blogs and get to know two fabulously talented quilters! If you want to make a Serendipity quilt for yourself, here's the link to purchase the PDF pattern. :)

And BTW, if you have made a quilt from one of my patterns or a project from a tutorial of mine, I would love to feature you here... even if you don't have a blog!