Journey of Quilting

Have a Stitchin' Weekend # 2

How was your weekend?
I feel like I got a lot accomplished but a lot of what I worked on are things that I can't show quite yet. But I did do some crocheting and made some really cute flower clips for my niece and Chaney who wanted to "try one on" and never took it off. :) I made a few more grocery bags too but losing an hour yesterday really made the day go fast so I didn't get any pictures.
I had a great time browsing through all of your links from last week! I don't like trying to pick my favorites because really, all the projects were great. {If you missed last week, the links are still up...}
So, here we go... add your link at the bottom of the post and share what you worked on this weekend. It doesn't have to be finished and it can be any project as long as it is some sort of crafty!
Please visit and comment on at least a few other links so that no one feels left out. And lastly, please either link back here or you can grab my Stitchin' Weekend button and let it live on your sidebar.

I hope ya'll had a stitchin' weekend!