Journey of Quilting

Have a Stitchin' Weekend #1

Welcome to the first project show off of Have a Stitchin' Weekend! I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!
Mine... well, it was interesting. If you follow me on Facebook you probably already know about my lump-on-the-neck-drama. The short version is that I ended up at the Dr. on Saturday afternoon. I was running fever and it turns out that I had a spider bite {most likely} that turned into a staph infection. Yay. I felt like crud all weekend and I'm feeling even worse today which kind of scares me. I'm on some heavy duty antibiotics but they don't seem to be working. I'm going back to the Dr. today at Steve's insistence. He takes such good care of me...
So what was looking to be a productive weekend turned into learning to knit 21st century-style on the couch. Sigh.
I only have the one picture to show for myself unless you want to see a picture of my spider bite. No? I don't blame you... so it would make me really happy to see your weekend projects!

They don't have to be finished and they don't have to be perfect... just the project{s} you worked on this past weekend! So link up at the bottom of this post and be sure to comment on at least a few of the other projects so that no one feels left out.

In your post please link back here OR just grab my button and let it hang out on your sidebar. :)

I hope ya'll had a Stitchin' Weekend!

OH... I almost forgot! The winner of my Swell giveaway is Dawn S. who said: Please enter my name in the give away! a girl can NEVER have enough fabric! Dawn, I completely agree!