Journey of Quilting

Big Day!

My friendly UPS guy will be out in my neighborhood today. My new Juki will be waiting for me when I get home!
I did some last minute sewing this weekend. I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to switch machines in the middle of piecing and putting together a quilt top. So my Whimsy quilt top is done and ready to be quilted. I'm so excited!
I have two other quilt tops waiting to be quilted. I also have two quilts cut out and ready to be pieced. It's out of control!
Chaney helped me pin all those blocks and I must say, she did a great job. All the points matched perfectly.

Gus helped too in his own way. He strategically held the fabric and scraps down. And you're welcome for the modesty patchwork. No one needs to get in trouble at work and I certainly don't need my blog getting blocked for inappropriate content... that would be terrible for traffic. ;)