Journey of Quilting

More Quilting

So, I'm really enjoying this free motion quilting! I ran into the living room last night and told my husband, "I'm really getting good at this!". His response, "of course you are honey... you have been good at it." He's so sweet. :) I don't have the highest amount of self confindence, especially when it comes to quilting. I'm working on that and it sure does help to have a supportive husband and sweet blogging friends as well!

I'm about 25% of the way done and it is going faster than the last quilt. Practice really does make perfect. LOL I have a really bad shoulder so I have to quilt in small blocks of time. I wish I could be that quilter who can sit down and knock it out in a few hours but that's not me. Oh well...

I'm loving this quilt more and more as I quilt it. The colors are just so pretty and happy! I'm hoping that I will have this quilt done and the binding on this weekend.