Journey of Quilting

Disappearing Nine Patch

Did you ever have a quilt that just wasn't turning out right? Well, I had one of those this weekend. I have been making tumbling blocks for a tumbling blocks quilt. I started sewing the blocks together and I was hating every minute of it; nothing was coming together easily. This quilt is a gift so I scrapped it and made a quilt that I have beem wanting to make anyways... a Disappearing Nine Patch quilt.

Wow, this quilt came together super fast. And I love it! I cut the quilt last night and the top was finished this afternoon. I'll baste it tomorrow and then quilt it in my spare time this week. I'm still undecided on the quilting... straight line or stippling? Any input ya'll have is definitely welcome!

Oh and probably the best part is that all the fabric came from my stash... :)