Journey of Quilting

Oh, scrap!

So the response to my scrap de-stashing was more than I expected. And that's a good thing!

Quilters and sewists never cease to amaze me and I feel so blessed to be a part of such a kind community. I had emails from those who quilt for charity... college students... unemployed quilters... stay at home moms trying to stretch a single paycheck... even an old friend who is in Africa and happens to be teaching the girls in the village how to sew.

The other thing that completely surprised me were the emails from those with plenty of fabric offering to help cover shipping for those who are really struggling. Like I said, this is an amazing community.

So now I have over 50 packs to mail out {yes, I really have that many scraps!} so the best way I can think to organize it is alphabetically by last name. It will probably take me the rest of January to mail everything out so here's the schedule:

A - G {week 1}H - M {week 2}N - R {week 3}S - Z {week 4}
Be looking for the Paypal Invoice notification in your email. I will invoice you just prior to your shipping week. If the shipping costs are a burden, please let me know and I will use the donated money to cover your costs. If I don't get enough of a response for help to cover shipping, I'll just spread the savings out amongst the international recipients since their shipping costs are higher.
If you contacted me prior to 10 AM CST, you will be receiving scraps! If you missed this cut off, you are still welcome to contact me and I will put you on my list for a future round.