Journey of Quilting

knit rhymes with...

... well, you know.

I hardly think it's a coincidence that knit is the only craft I can think of that rhymes with a 4 letter word that Chaney is not allowed to say {or even knows}. But if I knit more while she hangs around me, I might be biting my tongue a lot.

Crochet rhymes with...? nope, can't come up with anything

Quilt? nope

Sew? nothing for that one either...

Scrapping? well that's getting closer but I don't scrapbook so I won't count it...

I'm not waving the white flag yet but it's probably a good idea for me to put the weapons long, pointy needles down and take a deep breath. Remember the stocking cap I wanted to knit for Chaney?

It took an ugly turn.

I got to the same point in the pattern 4 times and had to rip it out 4 times. I thought it was me but before I tried it a 5th time I decided to email the seller. Turns out there was an errata page that she forgot to attach to the email when she sent the pattern PDF to me. I'm not upset with her at all and she promptly sent me the errata. More than anything, I'm relieved that I'm not completely crazy.

You knitters have my utmost respect!

For now, I think I'll stick to finishing my Chasing Chevrons quilt and leave the knitting to all you peaceful tea drinkers because knitting makes me very thirsty.

And it's not for tea.