Journey of Quilting

WIP Wednesday

I feel like I'm cheating on Thanksgiving by posting this today ;) But aren't these Santa-gnomes the cutest?

As part of WIP Wednesday, I stitched this table topper together this morning in a disappearing 9 patch pattern. Do you have a go-to pattern? This one is mine. :)

I need to be heading to the grocery store but I can't without sharing a Steve story first... I pieced this table topper and also finished a Christmas tree skirt this morning while Steve was rockin' out to his Pandora radio station.

Me: I sure got a lot done! Your music is great to sew to...

Steve: Oh yeah? *looking a bit protective of his '80s music*

Me: Yeah. Pandora must think that you're a 30-something quilter...

Steve: *refuses to acknowledge my joke with a response*

But I know I'm funny.

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!