Journey of Quilting

a {little}

airplane ride...

window seat...

tour guide...

achievement {nearly 8 years in the making}...

coaster riding {4 times in a row}

triumph...

dolphin feeding...

equals one tired kid holding her eyelids open...
I hope ya'll had a great weekend! You can probably tell that we had a very busy weekend! On Saturday we took the first flight out to Sea World in San Antonio and the last flight home that night. Steve works for a pretty awesome company and the flight benefits are a great perk. I managed to grocery shop yesterday and that's about it. No sewing this weekend but that's OK because now that softball is over, our week nights are wide open with more time for sewing... at least for me, that is. Somehow I doubt Steve will be sewing... ;)

Tomorrow I'll be showing the three methods for piecing half square triangles for our quilt along!
You can find the quilt design here&Part one here