Journey of Quilting

You + Me

You + Me quilt top
It's my month as the designer/quilter in our do. Good. Stitches bee. I went with a simple block design and I'm loving this quilt. Can you ever go wrong with yellows & blues?

In this circle of the bee the quilter selects a recipient in need and I couldn't be more excited about who this quilt is going to. I'll share more of the story behind this quilt once it's finished because I don't want to give away too much of who this quilt is for. ;)

As part of the One Thing, One Week challenge, I set a goal to have the top finished this weekend and I met that goal. I'm in the process of quilting it now... :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

PS: It's not too late to join That Quilt Along... we have been having a blast this weekend over in our Flickr group. :)