Journey of Quilting

{Versatile}

New fabric for a new project. This is coming together so nice but I'm going to reserve a bunch of progress pics because I'm pretty sure the recipient is checking in here to see what she can see... ;) One tiny hint though... look closely at the selvage!
Carla of Lollyquiltz fame tagged me with this award. Apparently I'm versatile enough to get an award. I'm going to have to print this to show my hubby the next time he starts giving me a hard time about the number of projects I have going. Dear, I'm versatile...! Love. It.

So here are 7 little known and versatile facts about me:

  1. I am naturally shy and reserved.
  2. I ran a marathon, all 26.2 miles, on a broken foot
  3. When I was a kid my favorite color was "clear". Yes, I was That Kid before I was That Girl...
  4. I am right and left-handed; so is my daughter. If that's not versatile then I don't know what is!
  5. I skipped from the 2nd to the 4th grade.
  6. I have insomnia. How else do you think I get all my quilting done? LOL
  7. A guilty pleasure of mine is watching WWE Monday Night RAW.
It's been fun reading other's little know facts so if you are so inclined, feel free to share your facts too!