Journey of Quilting

Giant Granny Panties on Display

It's Friday and what better way to get ready for the weekend than by showing off your Giant Granny Panties {quilts}!
First up is Karen's quilt... I love her colors and the fall tree is a nice touch in her photo. I wish our leaves would start turning!

Next is Becky's quilt. Once again, great color choices! I love the circles too...

And lastly, here's a peak at my Giant Granny Panties {quilt} perfectly crinkly right out of the dryer.
It's getting darker here earlier and earlier and I haven't been happy with my pictures. This weekend is supposed to be great weather so hopefully I can talk Steve into going somewhere to take some quilt pictures. That's his favorite thing to do.
As more people finish, I'll features a few more quilts each Friday so keep them coming!
If you are looking for the rest of the quilt along here are the week by week instructions:
Why Giant Granny Panties?IntroWeek 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6
It's never too late to join!